Thursday, May 22, 2008

Blessings

I feel so blessed to report that all checked out well in our ultrasound this morning. I couldn't help but get teary eyed during my appointment, I felt so grateful and so much comfort. The cyst the baby had was gone, like they thought and we hoped it would be. The ultrasound tech was a lady I never have had before and she was another answer to my prayers. She was so nice and thorough and explained as she went and was very reassuring, just the type of lady I needed doing the scan. I'm always so anxious, so she was great for me and put up w/ all of my worries and questions very well. They re-checked lots of different parts of the baby and things seemed to look as they should. He's still a boy, that was good to hear, and it was fun to watch his movements and to see his facial features again. Thanks for your prayers in our behalf, we appreciate it and I know I can feel the difference.

5 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Great!!!! Thanks for getting that up so soon. I was waiting for it.

Emily said...

What a relief!! We've been praying for you and are so glad that all is well. What a blessing. Thanks for the update.

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

We are so happy that all is well. We will continue to pray that all will go well with this pregnancy.

Hot Pants said...

I have been meaning to call and see how things were going. I am so glad you posted it! And I am also glad you had someone you felt comfortable with to answer all your questions, I know it was one thing you were worried about.

Kam said...

I'm so glad to hear an update, and to know that everything is okay with the baby. I've also been meaning to call and catch up... been a long time, sorry! Your Mothers day pictures are really cute, the whole family looks so good! Can't wait to see you all so soon. And I WILL be calling you sometime this next week, promise.