Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cutie Cole

This is one of Mark's favorite pics of Cole.

We love his baggy knees.

I love his red lips in this one.

This pic shows how light his hair is.

We just took this last night. He's already changing and looking older.

It's really true, babies are one of life's little treasures. Obviously, we adore almost everything about our new little one! We're all smitten and think that his every coo sound and expression are just so cute. Everyone wants to hold him and his head gets kissed and rubbed so much that his hair gets oily quicker than normal. He is definitely loved and reaping the benefits of being the "baby" of the family. Even though tired, I'm enjoying this time with a newborn in the house because I know that before I know it, he'll be out of this stage. We love you very much Baby Cole.

3 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Thanks for sharing those great photos. I love newborns so much!

Emily said...

He is adorable!! He really does look a lot like Ella!! Thanks for sharing!

Hot Pants said...

I need to come over for a visit and squeeze those saggy thighs. I'm sure he is missing me bad!