Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Better Late Than Never, I guess

Some of the Gunnerson cousins on the tramp.

Ella in her Easter dress.

Sethy finding an egg by the little windmill.

Coop w/ all of his eggs.
John w/ Grandma Gunnerson behind him.

Grandma Bishop and Becca.

Cooper with Ella, Becca, Celeste and Jonah.

John and Eden looking cute.

I really like this one of Seth for some reason.
Ella looking for an egg.

I'm not doing well at keeping up w/ our blog, but I haven't completely given up yet. I am still struggling to feel good most of the time. The pregnancy sickness has gotten some better, so I'm grateful for that. This pregnancy reminds me of my pregnancy w/ Cooper in some ways. I really struggle w/ breathlessness and feel so weak a lot of the time. I felt that way when I was pregnant w/ him and thankfully it went away after he was born. Of course it is all worth it though.

I thought I would post some pictures from our Easter. We had a nice weekend. We were able to see my mom and grandma on that Friday and then we went to Bishop's house on Saturday for a dinner and Easter egg hunt in the yard. The kids had fun and got plenty of candy. On Sunday we had a really nice Sacrament Meeting, the speakers did a wonderful job. In the afternoon we headed to Gunnerson's place for another yummy dinner and Easter egg hunt in the yard. We enjoyed seeing so much family. For Easter we gave each of the kids candy, of course, and a book. Overall, it was an enjoyable weekend.

Other than that, things haven't been too unusual, busy like normal. John's play he's in begins April 11th, so practices are every evening for a few hours sometimes. He's exhausted (and so are we) but he's loving it and we're excited to watch him put all of the songs he's learned and all of the dance moves he's memorized into action. We had a nice Spring Break. I wasn't feeling too great, so we were pretty low key. We went out to lunch a few times and rented videos and stuff like that. Cooper and Ella had little sleepovers at cousins/friends houses and John had Oliver practice as much as two times a day for a couple of the days of Spring Break. Amy called and wanted to end our Spring Break w/ a bang, so we met her and her kids at Carl's Jr. and had the kids play for a couple of hours. Pretty fun!

Well, I'll upload some of these pictures and hopefully I'll post again before a months time.

4 comments:

Hot Pants said...

I love the one of John, in his suit, carrying around a cute little basket. The things kids are willing to do for some candy!

ManicMandee said...

Great pictures. Good to see a new post. Keep them coming when you can.

Emily said...

Thanks for the update! You've been busy, but looks like you've been having some fun! Are you over the pukies yet? I think I'm in the clear and it feels good!

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

That doesn't sound comfortable to feel that way when you're pregnant. You are a much stronger woman than I am, that's for sure. I also think the picture of Sethie looking for eggs is cute!