Thursday, April 24, 2008

TODAY was THE DAY!

I don't have much time to post as we are on our way to a Science Fair at the school, but for those who I haven't talked to already today and are wondering, we did have our ultrasound. I was SO ANXIOUS/EXCITED about it I hardly slept last night. This baby was by far the wiggliest on ultrasound of any baby so far. The technician kept calling the baby a "stinker" because it was hard for her to get measurements w/ the baby moving around so much. The baby had the cutest profile ever! We even got to see a big yawn and it was just precious! Anyway, most everything checked out good. There is one thing they are going to monitor (by doing an ultrasound again in 4 weeks) and I'll post more about that soon. I'll also ask Mark to scan in the cute ultrasound pictures and post some of those.

Well, enough of referring to the baby as "the baby". We're going to have a BOY! It was very apparent to the tech and to us even. We're happy! Ella took the news pretty good. The expression on her face was classic. A few minutes later she said, "Four brothers, I'd be frustrated if I had 5 brothers!" Pretty cute and she still seems excited. John was quick to share some of the perks of being the only girl w/ her, such as never having to share her room. We've decided well just always stick together, meaning Ella and I.

Anyway, we're happy and I'll post more later.

4 comments:

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys!

ManicMandee said...

Very exciting! I was happy to get the news. So is it gonna be Will then?

Emily said...

Congratulations!!! Boys are GREAT! Now Seth with have a brother close in age to play with. Hope everything else is ok. Keep us posted.

Hot Pants said...

I can't believe you didn't call! I gues I am lucky you updated your blog. Congratulations on your boy! Seth is lucky!