Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Our Ballerina

Warming up w/ stretches. Ella is the blondie in a black skirt.
I can't remember which position this is. Amanda???
I love this picture!
The girls danced w/ scarves and when the music stopped they were supposed to freeze.
The three ballerina amigos (Dallyce, Abby and Ella)

Ella has been taking dance for the last month or so from Canyon Dance Academy near our house. She loves it! It is her first time taking lessons of any sort (besides swim lessons) so we're very excited! She goes every Wednesday after school for an hour to a Kinderdance class where she is learning tap and ballet. There are two friends of hers from school and church that attend the class also and we carpool together, which works nicely. Their names are Dallyce and Abby. This week is observation week where the parents can watch their children during class time and take pictures. I've been anxiously awaiting this day so I could see my little girl dance. It was so cute and so much fun to watch. I love a little girl in tights and a leotard, especially Ella because of her round little tummy. Here are a few pictures and a little video.

3 comments:

ManicMandee said...

I just loved this post! How exciting for Ella. She looks so cute. Tell her how proud her Aunt Amanda is of her.
(2nd position. The other photo you said you liked, they are doing arabesque:)

Kam said...

So cute, cute, cute! After we hung up from talking the other day when you were on your way to see Ella practice, I thought, oh I should have told her to take some pictures. And you DID! Ella looks so cute in her little ballerina suit. I also love the little girl belly.

Emily said...

What a cutie!! That little Ella is going to break some hearts for sure!